Reiki level 1 -First Degree course
Anyone can learn Reiki, all you need is an open mind to explore this energy method. This course will provide you with the basic Reiki technique. You will receive a study pack consisting of a manual and 2 CD’s before this one day course, to help you familiarise yourself with the course content and practice some of the energy exercises so that you can get the most out of the day. On the day you will receive the appropriate reiki empowerments.
- What is Reiki and where it comes from
- What the Reiki founder Mikao Usui taught and western adaptations
- The Reiki precepts, mindfulness and use of empowerments.
- How to tune into the Reiki energy
- Energy exercises and self-treatments
- Treating others
After this course most people find they feel more calm and positive, better able to cope and are less affected by stressful situations and people. You can share the benefits of Reiki with family, friends and pets.
REIKI LEVEL 2 – SECOND DEGREE COURSE
Following the completion of Level 1 you may wish to deepen your experience of the Reiki energy for yourself or become a professional practitioner. You will receive a study pack containing a manual and a CD before the one day course to help you familiarise yourself with the course content. You will need to practice some of the exercises and learn the Reiki symbols so that you can get the most out of the one day taught course. On the day you will receive the appropriate attunements/empowerments.
You will learn:
- To focus on the energy, in a particular way, through the Reiki symbols.
- Explore the power of Intent and Intuition allowing the energy to guide your hands to the right place to treat.
- Practice distant healing and oneness.
- Strengthen your connection to Reiki.
- Make your Reiki treatments more intense.
- Further your self- healing and spiritual development by meditating on earth ki and heavenly ki.
REIKI MASTER PRACTITIONER
This two day course is for people who have completely engaged with Reiki through regular practice and are ready to deepen their connection.
I recommend at least a period of 6 months between Level 2 and Master Practitioner course. In this course you will deepen your connection to the 4 Aspects of Reiki.
- Reiki as a healing practice- in the form of treatments
- Reiki as a path of personal development- becoming more aware of our own needs
- Reiki as a spiritual path- through mindful self-enquiry and discovery
- Mystic order- a deep sense of inter connectedness with all living things
You will receive a study pack consisting of a manual to help familiarise yourself with the course content.
In the two day course:
- On the day you will receive the appropriate attunements and empowerments
- practice the hara defining exercise
- explore the Reiki Kotodama
- Reiki and crystals
- Using a crystal grid for healing and distance healing
- Aura cleansing
- Chakra perception and balancing
- Japanese reiki healing techniques
- Self empowerments with the Master Reiki Symbol
REIKI MASTER TEACHER
If you feel a calling to teach Reiki and pass on Western attunements and Japanese empowerments to other people this is the course for you. This two day course deepens aspects of the Reiki Master Practitioner course. You will receive a study pack consisting of a manual and 2 CD’s to allow you to learn and practice the Western style attunements and the “Reiju” empowerments in advance of the course. On the day you will receive the appropriate attunements and empowerments.